Our Mission is to glorify God and encourage adults to discover and embrace God’s next purpose for their life as they make the transition into retirement and beyond.
We envision retired adults making a difference for Christ’s kingdom and living a more meaningful life of significance. Retirement aged individuals have a lifetime worth of skills and experience that we need to be willing to invest into the younger generations to help them thrive in our churches and in their lives. As believers we want to fulfill God’s purpose for our lives, impact our families, churches, communities and country.
- Jesus Christ: We want Him to be the center of all we do.
- Impact: We seek to help adults make a difference in the world.
- Encouragement: We want our work together to be encouraging.
- Fun: We believe the journey of living on mission should be fun.
- Stewardship: We are committed to using our resources for God’s purposes.
- We’ll help you know who you are through GPS Life Journey.
- We’ll help you discover and embrace God’s next purpose for your life.
- We’ll provide enjoyable experiences and meaningful service opportunities.
- We’ll help you successfully deal with life-stage transitions.
- We’ll help you use your experiences and interests to make a difference.